Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
EY is hiring for: Data Analytics Associate (Entry Level)
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage a portfolio of engagements as assigned by the APAC Helix Admins through a web-based tracking site.
• Work with engagement teams to create a repeatable analytics delivery process that allows teams to understand, cleanse and transform complex data sets to an easily digestible format through the use of data analytics tools.
• Develop and maintain relationships with engagements teams and commit to create a common user experience through a standardized analytics approach.
• Complete data analytics projects based on an agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and escalate long outstanding projects to the Data Delivery Operations Lead.
• Create working papers documenting the procedures performed in a concise and organized manner, and meet the requirements set forth in the Global Audit Methodology.
• Apply best practices in managing data efficiency throughout the data delivery process.
• Stay up-to-date with new analytics techniques, auditing and accounting standards which impact the use data analytics in audit engagements.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• A degree in accounting, management accounting, accounting technology, financial management, information systems and other related fields.
• Relevant knowledge of data analytics software (e.g., MS SQL Server, Alteryx), is a plus.
• Relevant knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Spotfire,Microsoft Power BI) and other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) specific tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle), is a plus.
• A strong understanding of business processes and related risks particularly those that impact financial reporting.
• Basic understanding of working with remote desktop protocols, file shares and SQL servers.
• Project management skills in handling multiple projects with conflicting demands, timeframes, and stakeholders.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to build relationships with engagement teams.
• An ability to function well in high pressure situations.
• Effective writing and presentation skills.
• Integrity within a professional environment
We’re change agents and cyber gurus. Performance improvers and problem solvers. Data scientists and growth hackers. Bot programmers and software builders. Risk managers and confidence builders. We’re nearly 300,000 global perspectives ready to welcome yours.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
What you can do here
You can ask better questions to get better answers. You can inspire change and open doors. You can learn and lead. You can be the best version of yourself by helping to build a better working world. Explore what’s possible on EY teams and across EY services.
What it’s like to work here
A better working world starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Imagine having the freedom to customize the career you envision, in a place where an inclusive, supportive culture opens doors to rich experiences and opportunities.
Do the work you love. Be inspired by new opportunities. Whether you’re an experienced professional looking for your next challenge, or a student with dreams of shaping the future, we’ll help you make an impact from the moment you join.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!