Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
Unilever Philippines is now hiring for: Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Supply Chain
What will you be doing?
You could be finding a new way to get ice cream across the desert in an energy-efficient way without it melting; transforming the way the world’s largest deodorants factory operates; or designing how to use big-data and the latest technology to optimize the flow of our products sustainably to our customers. There’s always a new challenge to tackle and we believe first-hand experience is the fastest way to learn. Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across the Philippines and the globe.
What do we look for?
Whichever area you work in – you’ll need to demonstrate strong analytical skills, be a proven team player, geographically mobile and have the ability to think both quickly and strategically in order to make the best decisions to influence our future supply chain. For Supply Chain, we require a strong technical qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). We also accept other science-based degrees (BS) and Supply Chain related disciplines such as Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
What will the programme involve?
The three-year, world-class development programme is packed with variety and challenge, with the opportunity of promotion to manager level after 3 years. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years, you will cover up four to six placements with:
- The Planning team (either based at our Head Office, or at one of our factories)
- A customer-facing role at Head Office working directly with our external retail customers in the Philippines
- A supervisory placement (leading a production team in one of our factories)
- Before the three years ends, you will get the opportunity to have international work experience as one of your rotations.
- Support and empowerment: We will support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You will need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
- During the 3 years of your programme, you will be learning and developing in the rotations you will be doing, having real responsibility and impact. This development is supported with a learning roadmap full of internal and external training focused on developing your individual leadership skills.
- We have an established tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will push you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact where you learn from the best. Firsthand experience – it is the fastest way to learn.
Why should you apply?
- Work with exciting brands that give you a chance to make a genuine impact on people’s lives
- A real job from day one that continuously tests and develops your skills
- Local & international exposure to stay close to local consumers and harness global expertise
- Work with cross-functional teams to see the big picture
- Support along the way with great (learning) development opportunities
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits such as salary and company pension
Requirements for application
- Eligibility to work in the Philippines at the start of the programme.
- You have obtained your Bachelor’s degree at the start date of the UFLP (1 August 2023) and have not had more than two years of work experience
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend per company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon CIty, etc. Jobs are updated daily!