Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK is hiring for: Associate Investment Officer
• Assists and participates in the identification, development and processing of financing opportunities in the health and education sectors, undertaking the needed business development, due diligence, risk analysis and mitigation work towards the structuring and negotiation of loans, equity investment, guarantees or other forms of financial assistance;
• Contributes in the areas of credit and financial due diligence by helping develop financial models and in general assessing the risk and credit profile of proposed investments;
• Reviews and analyzes financial statements and financial projections, performs sensitivity analysis and stress testing and provides necessary recommendations;
• Participates in due diligence missions and provides technical support and recommendations to project team leaders;
• Undertakes relevant industry and country research as a part of transaction risk assessment and provides recommendations to the project team leader;
• Prepares internal Investment Committee and Board memoranda, summaries of project documents, risk assessment analyses and other required documents throughout the project processing cycle;
• Engages with the Office of Risk Management and the Safeguards Specialists to address credit-related and environment and social safeguards-related issues;
• Prepares presentation materials; and
• Maintains comprehensive credit files related to transactions under processing.
Strategy and Planning
• Contributes to the development of policy and strategies for ADB’s developmental goals for the private sector in consultation with relevant stakeholders and assisting in developing a pipeline of private sector projects in the health and education sectors.
• Performs other duties/functions that may be assigned as reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Relevant Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business administration or a field related to development, preferably with advanced training;
• At least 6 years work experience in corporate finance, investment banking or private equity, preferably working on transactions in the health and/or education sectors. Any specific experience in COVID-19 related healthcare financing will be a bonus.
• Proven ability to undertake research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate IT skills in organizing and analyzing the data; and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
• Good analytical thinking with ability to comprehend causal links, make pros and cons analysis, and analyze factors to reach a decision.
• Familiarity with use of Bloomberg databases for financial research.
• Effective report-writing and communication skills in English
• Able to guide Administrative Staff (AS) to facilitate work planning, delivery and quality review
• Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for National Staff Level 1.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty in the region.
ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. Established in 1966, it is owned by 68 members—49 from the region.
With employees from more than 60 countries, ADB is a place of real diversity. Join us to find fulfillment in sharing your knowledge and skills, and be a part of our vision in achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!