Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
SMART COMMUNICATIONS, INC. is hiring for: Project Management Specialist
Performs and executes the following duties and responsibilities with matured competency and proficiency:
• Oversees the entire end-to-end project management lifecycle from project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, up to project closing of assigned projects
• Facilitates all formal project/coordination meetings and discussions essential for effective project management including dissemination of information and instructions to project members and/or stakeholders, and preparation and release of minutes of all meeting for projects assigned
• Prepares the Project Plan, based on detailed project scope, requirements of project stakeholders and cross functional project team members obtained during project initiation
• Facilitates the project kick-off and sign-off document Ensures the efficient dissemination of project information to project team members to ensure alignment amongst various teams covering internal and external resources to achieve seamless project execution
• Coordinates with project implementation teams, vendors and/or suppliers and other concerned parties to ensure timely project delivery on time, in budget, and within required quality and standards
• Monitors the overall project change control to ensure project completion, including project team FTE, goals and targets
• Coordinates and facilitates the project execution status reports and milestone monitoring and updates stakeholders
• Facilitates the project closing procures and finalizing for approval the necessary closure reports and documents
• Prepares and submits all project documentation and reports in a centralized PLDT PMO Project Management project documents repository
• Coordinates with concerned line heads and employees, third-party partners, and subject matter experts, in performing its regular duties and responsibilities
• Candidate preferably is a Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science
• With at least 3 years work experience in project management, preferably with experience in network projects, information technology, or digital business projects
• Must be a Certified Associate in in Project Management (CAPM) for at least 1 year
Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) is a wholly-owned wireless communications and digital services subsidiary of PLDT, Inc., the Philippines’ largest and only integrated telecommunications company.
What kind of life awaits you at Smart?
Know how we put our customers
at the center of everything that we do.
Be at the heart of
Take command of your life and
make a difference.
Live Your Purpose. Be part of one of the country’s largest companies.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!