Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
MEGAWIDE CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION is hiring for: Safety Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and implement OHS policies and programs.
• Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
• Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
• Review existing policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all the rules and regulations.
• Conduct risk assessment.
• Enforce preventative measures.
• Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions.
• Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
• Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
• Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees’ safety.
• Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
• Required Skill(s): SAFETY TRAINING, OSH, COSH, BOSH
• With PCO is an advantage
• Willing to be assigned in Quezon City Project Site
Megawide Construction Corporation is a Philippine conglomerate, founded in 1997 as a mid-size construction firm by civil engineers Edgar Saavedra and Michael Cosiquien in Quezon City, Philippines. In 2004, the company grew to incorporate assets in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, and Transport-oriented Development. It was listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange in 2011.
At Megawide, we attribute the company’s success to the success of our employees. Our strong reputation is built by and founded on our most valuable resources – OUR PEOPLE.
We always look for the right individuals who can embody the company’s core values of excellence, commitment, innovation, teamwork, and safety. And when we find them, we ensure that they continue to grow and learn through our strong company culture, active work environment, and extensive trainings.
Megawide also promotes open communication as an essential tool for a fluid teamwork. No matter what your role is, everyone has the opportunity to affect the way we do business through continuous improvement of ideas and initiatives.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!