Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
AXA PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Senior Risk Officer
Domain of activities:
• Drive risk management for Asia: He/She is in charge of local risk management e.g. act as the second line of defense and ensure adequate implementation of risk governance and framework and take into account specificities
• Support strategic projects: Could be assigned as a Risk Officer assigned to AXA GO strategic project and will ensure adequate use of Risk Project Framework.
• Deliver risk opinions: could be in charge to deliver a 2nd Opinion on specific topic such as critical contracts, product or any request coming from GO EXCOM
• Act as the point of contact for Asia: He/She has to put in place the proper governance to ensure adequate implementation of risk framework by the first line of defense and ensure periodic follow-up meeting with the GMs
• Deliver Risk BAU aligned with Risk Framework: Deliver risk identification, risk quantification and emerging risks campaigns. Ensure adequate identification of loss and implement and monitor KRI defined on her/his scope. Update adequately SCALA
• Setup trustful relationship with GMs and put in place relationships with AXA GO executives on his/her scope of responsibilities (each General Manager at country level) with periodic O2O and monthly Risk & Compliance meeting.
• Ensure proper delivery of tasks in managing priority of required with the support of his/her manager.
• Raise adequately alert regarding sensitive situation or issue with workload
• Deliver risk assessment on demand for specific M&A projects, contract negotiation or projects (IT refresh for instance)
• Drive projects depending on the yearly plan defined by risk management team
PROFILE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• +8-10 years of risk or audit (IT and operational).
• +5 years of functional management in international context (project, center of services)
• Strong expertise of IT related activities and risks
• Strong expertise in risk frameworks (CRISC recommended)
Skills & Competencies
• Behavior: drive, prioritize, embark, manage stress
• Expertise in Risk (identification, quantification, follow-up, reporting)
• Audit and internal control
• Demonstrate rigor, high quality of deliverables and respect of deadlines
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders including executives (GMs) and operational teams (n-2 or 3 of EXCOM members)
• Communication and presentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Appetence to work within an international and intercultural environment
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to 1.3 million individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has close to 7,000 financial advisors in more than 40 branches, and about 1,200 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide
One AXA Culture
Here in AXA, we promote professional growth and personal well-being by providing employees with every opportunity to explore their full potential and become the best they can be.
Discover a fulfilling career with a noble purpose!
Join AXA, global leader in insurance, and be empowered to explore your full potential.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!