Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
EY is hiring for: SGV – RPA Developer
Your key responsibilities
• Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
• Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
• Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
• Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
• Able to create solution and/or technical documentation
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a software development role
• Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
• Experience with web development technologies preferential
• Experience with RPA Software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, Power Automate, WorkFusion, Pega Systems) advantageous
• Experience leading a team, MS SQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache, MS IIS, NGINX, LIGHTTPD)
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We’re change agents and cyber gurus. Performance improvers and problem solvers. Data scientists and growth hackers. Bot programmers and software builders. Risk managers and confidence builders. We’re nearly 300,000 global perspectives ready to welcome yours.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
What you can do here
You can ask better questions to get better answers. You can inspire change and open doors. You can learn and lead. You can be the best version of yourself by helping to build a better working world. Explore what’s possible on EY teams and across EY services.
What it’s like to work here
A better working world starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Imagine having the freedom to customize the career you envision, in a place where an inclusive, supportive culture opens doors to rich experiences and opportunities.
Do the work you love. Be inspired by new opportunities. Whether you’re an experienced professional looking for your next challenge, or a student with dreams of shaping the future, we’ll help you make an impact from the moment you join.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!