Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
FACTSET PHILIPPINES, INC. is hiring for: Technical Specialist II CP cycle 2
The Content Industrialization – Technical Operations (FCTO) works closely with many internal operational and supporting teams. It also maintains strong partnerships with engineering teams both on collection development and product integration side. The team is also tasked with providing first line floor support to operational resources of our collection tools and workflow processes across multiple offices. Specifically, the team is tasked with conducting research and analysis that identifies solutions to business problems including suggesting methods to improve practices and processes. Key to the team’s success is the follow through on delivering end to end development and testing via the agile development framework. This also includes documenting and reporting of bugs, automated and manual testing and deployment of new software during regular release to production cycles.
- Provide feedback on testing assigned via JIRA tool.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (oral or written) with both technical and non-technical people within and outside location.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to Operations and Client Support Teams through all possible interaction methods. These include use of RPDs, Microsoft Teams, e-mail and on-floor support
- RPD/Ticket Support Handling – Communicate appropriate and relevant solutions in a timely manner
- Floor Support – Assist end-users for issues encountered on applications and workflows
- Interact with Operations & Engineering to understand and resolve the issues
- Consistently identifies issues and takes responsibility for escalation
- Monitors and reports application / workflow related latency issues
- Prepare relevant reports i.e. Production Loss and submit to stakeholders.
- Attend application trainings/demo and read memos to stay up-to-date with any changes that impact end-users.
- Attends internal departmental training
- Performs responsibilities associated with daily assigned tasks and projects
- With less than a year of working experience in QA (manual /automation) testing methodologies and procedures
- For IJP: At least 18 months experience as a Research Analyst or equivalent training, education or experience.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Has a general understanding and/or experience of business process management and Agile Methodology.
- Analytical skills – Problem identification and problem solving skills are critical.
- High proficiency in desktop software programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge in PowerBI and SQL has an advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player – Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
FactSet’s unique data and analytics empower the world’s leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions. Exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with our leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds.
FactSet’s success is due to the fantastic engineers, product developers, support and sales specialists, trainers, marketers, and other corporate function professionals who make us, us. Explore opportunities in departments across the organization to find your niche.
FactSet hires the best of the best in the financial technology industry. Whether you are a recent graduate, working professional, or university intern, you will dynamically contribute to FactSet’s flourishing business. You will work with peers who are just as motivated and passionate as you are in an environment that promotes team, personal, and professional growth.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.